Alternative Dispute Resolution in Fredericksburg, VA

A more discrete, personable, and collaborative process, mediation is great for couples separating on amicable terms.

Schedule A Consultation

The first step is a discussion with our team about your vision for your future.

Contact Us

Fredericksburg Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney

If you’re looking to handle disputes outside of the courtroom, you have options. At Strentz Greene & Coleman, we offer a number of alternative dispute resolution routes that you and your ex-spouse can take including mediation, property settlement agreements, Judicial Settlement Conferences, and more. 

Should You Hire A Fredericksburg Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney?

No matter how amicable you and your ex-spouse’s separation was, it’s always a good idea to hire an attorney when dealing with alternative dispute resolutions. An attorney will be able to offer a third-party perspective as well as extensive knowledge on everything you’ll need to do to receive your desired outcome. 

What Are The Different Kinds of Alternative Dispute Resolutions? 

In Virginia, there are many kinds of ways to resolve alternative disputes. At Strentz Greene & Coleman, our team of attorneys are ready to take on your dispute with the knowledge and experience that comes with a combined 70+ years in the field. 

Different kinds of dispute resolutions, include: 

  • Mediation: Mediation is a service that helps couples resolve their disputes in a more personalized environment. Our attorneys will help you and your ex-partner by being third-party observers and communicators. Our goal is to help you and your ex-partner resolve disputes together, but we don’t have the authority to offer solutions since our main goal is to help you find common ground and resolve disputes together. Mediation is also generally much faster, cheaper, and less stressful than traditional divorce or litigation. 
  • Property Settlement Agreements: A property settlement agreement is a legal document that outlines the terms of divorce or separation regarding the property or assets of the parties involved. Typically these types of agreements are related to spousal support, marital property, and other financial obligations like child support. 
  • At Strentz Greene & Coleman, we’re here to help you by negotiating with your ex-partner on your behalf so that you have the funds and standing to pay any debts, transfer any property, divide retirement accounts, and cover any other financial arrangements. 
  • Judicial Settlement Conferences: Judicial settlement conferences are a form of alternative dispute resolution that takes place in conjunction with litigation. These conferences are typically held before trial and are done to help both parties solve any disputes before going to trial. The goal is to help both parties reach a mutual resolution to their dispute. This can save both parties time and money in the future. 

What Are The Benefits of Hiring a Fredericksburg Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney?

When trying to solve a dispute with your partner, it might be beneficial for both parties to have an attorney present. At Strentz Greene & Coleman, we’re here to help you by providing legal experience, representation, professionalism, preparation, facilitation, and the ability to enforce any agreements made by you and your ex-partner. 

Virginia law is very specific so it’s important to have a legal team that understands the nuances surrounding alternative dispute resolution. 

Contact A Fredericksburg Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney Today

Whether you’re trying to resolve child custody or visitation disputes with your ex-spouse or you’re looking into separation or divorce, alternative dispute resolution is a great way to discuss your future with your ex. Contact Strentz Greene & Coleman today to explore your options for alternative dispute resolution. Our experienced attorneys can guide you through mediation, property settlement agreements, and judicial settlement conferences, saving you time, money, and unnecessary stress.

Our legal team can provide the third-party perspective and legal support you need to reach a fair and amicable resolution with your ex-spouse. Take the first step towards resolving your dispute by contacting us today by calling (540) 479-1511 or scheduling a consultation through our website. 

// Copyright Year to Current Year Webflow.push(function() { $('.cr-y').text(new Date().getFullYear()); });